Thursday, November 1, 2007

Just a little excited


sweet
Originally uploaded by telfandrea

Soup is my favorite thing to cook...and I live in Southern California where we pretend seasons exist.

For the last few years I have been coveting the 7-quart Le Creuset cast iron French oven. Let me just say cost has been a deterrent (the one I want retails from about $250).

Yesterday, my mom sent me to Marshall's to look for something specific for my nieces and as I headed back to the children's department, I noticed an orange pot in the very back of the front aisle. The only Le Creuset the store had has been the exact one that I have wanted for the last five years. And at about 60% of the retail price.

My onions and garlic will sauté perfectly and my soups will be simply brilliant. For the oh so cold and long winter ahead.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the color-- it would look great in my kitchen.

Andrea said...

i WILL call you BTW!

Missy Small said...

i'm a bit jealous, though i crave the dijion colored one...